Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A 30 Second Card....

Get this....we are in Texas at the Creating Keepsakes Convention.

I'm talking with a customer {aka Future Club Member!} and I hear a squeal from across the aisle....."It's the 30 Second Card Girl!!!!!"

Haha! My 30 Second Card Videos are sorta famous! {Or is it infamous?!?}

Anyway, it's time for a new episode. :)

I love how the card turned out......




Can't see the video? Yikes! Click Here to see it!


So, tonight I'm waiting to get the video code so I hopped over to our Gallery and I found this beautiful card...


It was created by Stephanie M. in PA. Wow, Stephanie! Not only do you have an AWESOME name, but wow, you worked the stamps! I love how she used the getwell2you, flowers2doodle AND the sentiments4circles stamp sets all on one card!

Proof that YES our stamps work well together. ;) {Oh, and for extra points, she used her Sizzix machine....Yes, I'm partial to Sizzix! Well, very partial!} :)

{Stephanie...email me and I'll send you a special blinkie for being on our blog!} :)


Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life