Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gallery Winners and a Gallery Video!

It's time to announce the trees2build Gallery Winners! :)

I'm so thankful that our Gallery Contest Winners are chosen randomly...I could never choose a winner! The projects in the gallery are incredible!

So, since we choose them randomly, this time, I had my youngest daughter pick numbers.

And, the winners are....

Carrie in Mo with this adorable Cookie and Trees2build card! I love how the little birdie is talking to Cookie!

A fun note....This was Carrie's first upload to our gallery! Great job, Carrie!!! :)

This card is by Joan in WI. I love how she used the birds in the set in the tree! Cute!!! She also used the flowers and grass from the late4bday set!


Both cards are perfect examples of how well our stamp sets can coordinate together! :) Carrie and Joan...you win a stamp set of your choice! {up to $12.95 in value} Email me your address and your stamp set choice! :)

Here's a Gallery Video of all the great projects from the trees2build gallery!



Can't see the video? Click Here to see it on the Blog!


To see a card up close, check out the gallery here!

Just a few more days until our three new stamp sets are released on our website! Club Members have access to purchase them now!

{Club Members, make sure to log in to see them!}

Next week we are on the road to San Marcos, TX! I can't wait to meet our Texan Club Members! Make sure you stop by...we have a little goodie for our Club Members!

Big Hugs!
Stephanie
The {Stamps} of Life