Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Special Release Time! THREE NEW STAMP SETS!

Hello my Friends!

Three new stamp sets, and one of them will really KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! ;)

We actually have two videos to share with you today! Check them out!




Here's the low down on the calendar2build stamp set....



Click Here to watch the videos if you don't see it above!


Check out these samples by our Design Team!
Jeanne used the flower2doodle AND the sentiments4circles stamp set for this one!


Emily took the flower2doodle stamp set to the next level with the embossing on this card!


I created this clipboard (it was in the video). I used my new eclips machine by Sizzix and the swirls2build and calendar2build stamp sets.


I'd like to take a quick moment to remember the lives that were lost and the lives that were forever changed on this day, not that long ago. My thoughts and prayers are with the families who lost a loved one.

And also, a Big Hug to my Mom, whose birthday is today. :) Happy Birthday, Mom! I guess I need to go make you a card.... ;)

Big hugs,
Stephanie
The {Stamps} of Life