Monday, November 8, 2010

You Have To....

watch this video. I am in awe of the samples in our gallery and this video really showcases them well!

Check it out!



Can't see the video? Click Here!



Isn't is AMAZING?!?

Normally, we have two winners a month. But as I was going through the Gallery, I was in a Happy Mood seeing such great work! I had to choose more than two! So, this month, there are four! :)

Here are the Gallery Winners up close...


This one is by Annie in Ohio. I love everything about this card! :)


These cards were created by Sophie in Canada. Such a great idea to make ornaments out of them!


Ok, is this robot the cutest ever?!? Sharon in the UK did a great job getting him ready for Christmas!


Holly leaves stamped into a Holly Flower! What a great idea Lauren in GA had! Thanks for sharing!



Ladies, please email me with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less). Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery! There are OVER 1900 ideas just waiting for you!

Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life
P.S. If you've ever thought about signing up to be a Club Member, this month is the time!!! Christmas is coming and I love to give presents! {hint, hint!}