Monday, April 18, 2011

A HUGE Thank You!!!

Friends.....

Thank you SO much to all of you that sent a birthday card to my daughter Kirstin for her 18th birthday.

We received so many wonderful cards and she was THRILLED!  I wasn't sure if she would think I was silly to do this, {You know kids!}  But, she opened a few at dinner and couldn't wait to open the rest when we go home!

She loved to read where the cards came from and the notes of encouragement included in the cards.

Again, thanks so much!  We'll do pictures, and maybe  a little video soon of the whole event!  Big hugs!!!

Tomorrow, we'll be releasing another episode of a 30 Second Card {in Five Minutes!}  In the meantime, I thought I'd share a fun card from our gallery, by Stephanie Mino...

In her words: 


Easter Basket Card
My husband just loves these Ghirardelli chocolates, so I'm putting this card inside his basket with several bags of the chocolates along with some other goodies! 
 
 
Stephanie!  {Great Name by the way!}  Thanks for sharing your card with us using the bunny4Easter stamp set!  Email me if you would like a special blinkie to add to your blog!  :)


Hugs!
Stephanie