Friday, August 19, 2011

And the Winners Are.....


Hello, My Friends!

On Monday of this week, we had a contest to guess the time of the 30 Second Card in our newest episode.  Well, my time was 6:39 and the winner is......

Summer Loving Gal said...
6 minutes 40 seconds.....love the videos but we know you like to talk Stephanie! lol

Summer Loving Gal, you WIN a stamp set of your choice!  Please email the office your address and stamp set choice.  Congrats!  :)

{Oh, hey, did you totally laugh when I mentioned in the video about Ken giving me a finger?!?  I just watched it and even I laughed!}

Thanks so much everyone for entering the contest!  I think we'll need to do that every month!  {We all love contests!}

Now, it's time to release a new eye candy video  AND announce the Gallery Winners for the island2visit Gallery.  :)





Can't see the video? Click Here!




Here's a close up of the winners....

 This one is by Annie, who wrote:  I used blue/brown chalk in attempt to give it a sandy effect. The palm tree is cut out cardstock, used green sparkles at the ends of the leaves and curled the ends to give it some dimensional. At the side are 3 cirlce punch-outs, stamping inside.



 This one is by Regine in Australia.




And this one was chosen as a winner because I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it!  It's by Sharon in the UK.  Isn't it adorable!?!



Ladies, please email me with the stamp set of your choice (value $12.95 or less) and your address. Congrats on winning!

Make sure you check out ALL the great ideas in the Gallery!

There are OVER 3300 ideas using our stamps, just waiting for you!

Also, for YOUR chance on winning, upload your branches4flowers projects to our gallery.  Winners are chosen randomly and YOU could be next!  ;)


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life