Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Over!

Hello, My Friends!

Well, I can't believe it.  It's over.....it's done....our travel schedule for this year is finished!  Wowsers!

I cannot tell you how incredibly blessed I feel to have traveled around the world sharing stamping, scrapbooking and stories with you all.  :)

I've traveled literally all over the world.  Edmonton and Toronto Canada, Puerto Rico, Texas, Missouri, Washington, Massachusetts, Australia,  Chicago, Tennessee, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Utah, and South Africa.

What an amazing journey.  I've learned so much about other cultures and about myself.  I honestly think I've grown up a little, too.  Traveling by yourself makes you rely on yourself and when you are in another country, that can get a little scary.  BUT, I DID IT.  :)


My next trip is scheduled for Jan. 12.  I have about 8 weeks to catch up on life.  ;)

I have a fun video to share with you today.  It's "Your Questions....Answered!"  (I love these segments!)





Can't see the video? Click Here!


Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life