Thursday, May 17, 2012

Have you Seen it?!?

Hello, My Friends!


I don't think I told you what I got for Mother's Day.....  If you know me at all, you know I'm not a diamond/expensive jewelry type....nope.  In fact, I don't care for real diamonds...I lose things!  The ring I wear on my ring finger is fake!  {SHHHHH!}  It was a QVC deal for $32.  :)

So, what did I want for Mother's Day?!?  A cotton candy machine!  Not a little, dinky, toy one....a REAL one!  :)  Luckily we have plenty of room at the office for it, so YEP.  That's what I got!  :) 

We are having a cotton candy party at the office today.  I can't wait to test it out.  Of course, I get the first one.  :)  I'll be sure to post pictures on our Facebook....so, stay tuned!  :)


Have you Seen it?!?

The newest episode of a 30 Second Card {in five minutes!} is now available.  In it, I use a Flip-it Die and show off a technique called Second Generation Stamping.  Check it out.....






Can't see the video? Click Here!





Hugs!
Stephanie
The Stamps of Life