Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sept. 11th

Hello, My Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge  the significance of today.  I know America's hearts will be thinking of the tragedy of 11 years ago.  I'm sure you all feel the same way I do.  My hearts and prayers are with everyone that lost a family member or friend that day.

I think we were all touched in some way that day.  I know today I will hug my family and friends a little tighter. 

I'm Thankful for the freedom we have.  Because FREEDOM is not free. 

A huge THANK YOU to the men and women in our Armed Forces. 

And to my Sweet Abby that is away at Boot Camp....You make me proud.  I've said it before, The United States of America does not deserve you.  I'm so incredibly proud of you for serving our country.  We all miss you.

Big Hugs and Prayers to you all,

Stephanie