Monday, March 25, 2013

Keeping Busy!

Hello, My Friends....

Wowsers!  We had an incredible time in Portland over the weekend!  I taught two classes and we met so many Club Members and new Club Members!  :)

We even had a chance to check out the local Burgerville...Fayleen says it's a Portland tradition, so we had to check it out.  They had Diet Coke, and anyone that has Diet Coke it A-OK in my book.  :)  (yes, the cheeseburgers were yummy!)

We arrived home at 1:30am on Sunday....I sadly didn't make it to church...my whole body sorta ached and I didn't wake up until after 11am....we did get in a quick meal with my parents, though.  :)
 

I leave at 11am today for a quick trip to Florida for Sizzix.  We are working on a {Secret Mission}  ;)  I'm not sure how {Secret} it really is, but I'm not sure if I can share just yet.....

While we were in Portland, we SOLD OUT of the Coffee Cup dies...they went QUICK!  I'm concerned we might sell out on the website soon...I've already placed another order!  :)

Here's a design by Design Team Member, Anna Wight using the new Coffee Cup Die....

Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans Treat Packet 

 

From Anna....

Who wouldn't love a packet of chocolate covered espresso beans!? I know I would!! I used the large coffee die to create a card that's folded at the top. The fold is 'hidden' by the lid I added to the top of the card. The card just slips under the paper wrap making it fun to use as a gift card and as an embellishment.
Yum!

I loved making this treat packet!


Anna, thanks so much for sharing this great idea!

Happy Stamping!