Thursday, May 7, 2015

Three New Special Releases!!!



Hello, My Friends!

Woo Hoo! There are three New Special Releases for May! Our newest stamp sets have been released!

I designed this stamp set to coordinate with my Sizzix Triplit Butterfly Die Set.
Stamp Set Regular Price Only $12.88, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1
Introducing...the plannerstamps4KJ Stamp Set.
Are YOU a PLANNER?!?!?! We've had SO many requests for Planner stamps! (Including my from my daughter, Kirstin aka KJ) This stamp set is so versatile! Use it for cards, planners and MORE! 
Regular Price Only $12.95, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1
 Introducing...the morepiggybank2stamp stamp set!
This stamp set is perfect coordinates with our May Club Set piggybank2stamp and Piggy Bank Dies
Regular Price Only $12.88, Club Price $10.95. Shipping in the US is $1


Happy Stamping!