Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hello Friends!

Yesterday we had a peek at Vanessa's Monkey and today Leslie is up on the blog with her Monkey Pudgie Samples! Here's Leslie!

Hello and Happy Friday!  It’s a release day at The Stamps of Life and one of the new releases today is monkeypudgie18 stamp and die set…. he’s a cutie!
img_1572
For my card base, I used TSOL Exclusive Flip-its Card Circle and pineapple2stamp dies for the sunglasses on my “tropical” monkeys. The arrows I used are included in Sizzix Scalloped Circle Stand-ups Card Die Set.
img_1571I think these mischievous monkeys are soooo cute!img_1575
Here’s another fun card that would be perfect for an Anniversary card or Valentine… I made my vines using Sizzix Basic Step-ups dies and for the added heart, Sizzix Dotted Hearts.
That’s all for today, but be sure to stop back in the next day or two to see the other two new releases!  All supplies I used to make my cards can be found at The Stamps of Life.  Have a wonderful day and until the next time.
Happy Stamping!