Monday, November 5, 2018

A New Club Set You're going to llama!

...I mean LOVE!  Llama2stamp is this month's stamp club and diehard club set, and it's adorable!

Here are two cards I created using the set:

Here I used the cute llama with a little added felt, too. This is on the Sizzix circle stand up card die set.
This card I created using two Llamas peeking over a wall over coffee paper... (yay collection at TSOL). Don't be a drama llama.... the saying inside is using the stamp that says "when all else fails, hug a llama", but I masked out the hug a llama part and used stamps from the Coffee statement set from TSOL...   with a gift card included, so there's no prob llama doing just that. :)  
Super fun, trendy set that you must have for your collection if you're not already a member at The Stamps of Life.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post by our design team member Vanessa!

Happy Stamping!