Thursday, January 3, 2019

Heart Background Die from The Stamps of Life

Hello Friends!

So excited to share with you this great card from Design Team Member Katherine! She's sharing this cute shaker card using the new Limited Edition Heart Background AND our wonderful Shiny Yummies! Check it out... Here's Katherine!

I wanted to share a card I made using the Heart Background Die from The Stamps of Life:


I cut the heart from Adhesive Foam. I glued it down to a Powdered Sugarlayered heart.  This solid layering piece is included in the Heart Set. Next, I added the shaker elements. I used the beads and iridescent Guava hearts from the Yummies collection.

I finished off the shaker with acetate and a Razzleberry Heart. This is a sneak peek! Razzleberry won't be released until later in January, but I just had to use it. It is gorgeous!


I cut a white base and added some splatters using my Candy marker. The love and the inside sentiment both come from the new set, Jar2stamp.

Hope you enjoyed Katherine's beautiful card! 
Happy Stamping!