Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Show news and Fun with Leslie

Hello My Friends!

This weekend we'll be at the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, CA March 1st & 2nd!
See you at the show!

We have the best design team ever! Check out what Leslie created with the new sassybirthday2stamp that was released last week!

Here's Leslie to tell you all about her projects!

Sometimes you just want to be a little sassy…  The Stamps of Life just released a fun AND sassy birthday stamp set!
sassybirthday2stamp is the perfect set for when you want to add a little bit of “sass” to your birthday cards. I think we all have that one friend or family member that you just want to send a fun card birthday card to!
I made two fun cards using this set…
I used the Sizzix Cupcake Fold-it as my card base and added some fun faces on the cherries! I can think of several people I could send this one to! ðŸ˜‰ Fun!
Here’s another fun sentiment in the set that I paired with Sizzix Hello A2 Drop-in Card
With another sassy sentiment on the inside….
For more fun samples, check out the Gallery !
Happy Stamping!