Saturday, August 17, 2019

The August Card Kit is Here!

Hello My Friends! 

You know I keep saying it... when the new Card Kit is released it is one of my favorite times of the month! I get to see what I designed months and months ago and how it all came together. 

You'll see what I mean in this video... 

New August Card Kit!
The New August Card Kit is now shipping to all club members!
If you're not a club member just look at all the amazing products you're missing out on!
Join HERE today and get the TWO Anniversary Freebies too!
Watch this months video HERE
Card Kit Members receive a 15% discount on all other orders + a $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary!

*Card Kit Club Members your TWO Anniversary Freebies are included with your card kit this month!

You're going to love this beautiful card kit!

Happy Stamping!