Monday, March 2, 2020

Pinatas2stamp and Tacos2stamp

Hi there! It is Katherine from Crafting with Katherine on the blog day.
It is hard to believe it is March so that means a new club set has released from The Stamps of Life.
Say hello to Pinatas2stamp! This club set is a lot of fun and includes some fantastic sentiments.
There are two companion sets, Tacos2stamp and Sayings4taco that just add even more fun and versatility to the Pinata2stamp set.
I have LOTS of photos to share so please keep scrolling!
On this first card, I used the Grid die from the Flowers and Vine set.
Doesn’t this taco look good enough to eat??
I created a 5×7 Shadow box full of Taco and Piñata things to send a party in the mail to a friend!
I just can’t get enough of the piñata.
There is also a bowl of beans or guacamole or whatever you want to make!
Stephiedoll is really having a good time at her Cinco de Mayo party!
I combined the new 5×7 Tree fold it, the Picnic table fold it and a bunch of element from the Taco and Piñata sets. Of course, she needed a “margarita” and I added some “salt” to the rim (glitter!). The glass comes from the Picnic2stamp set.
I added a piñata to the Tree Fold it.
I turned this Piñata into one for the 4th of July! Just change the colors you use.
I stamped the small burst stamp and embossed it with glitter embossing powder because it reminds me of a small firecracker.
For more inspiration, be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life!