Thursday, April 23, 2020

April Card Kit: Mushroom Fold it Card

Hi there! It is Crafting with Katherine on the blog today!
I have a video to share featuring the new April Card Kit from The Stamps of Life.

I combined my April Card kit from The Stamps of Life with the Mushroom Fold it. I love the way the Mushroom Fold it cuts into a top and bottom part and then you can paper piece it together however you wish. The Stamps of Life has a whole line of Fold its.
Supplies: Mushroom Fold it, Gnomes2stamp dies, April Card Kit
Here is another Mushroom Fold it I made recently. I added all the pieces to a small white card base (cut similarly to a slimline card) so that it would stand as well as give you somewhere to write a note!
Be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more handmade card inspiration!