Sunday, April 12, 2020

Popcorn Box

Hi there! It's Katherine from Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am so excited to share the new Popcorn Box from The Stamps of Life! This sweet little box is very easy to make (one pass through your die cutting machine and the box is ready to be assembled) and there are lots of hearts and butterflies included in this set.
You can “drop in” the butterflies or hearts like I did in these boxes. You can also cut layering pieces from patterned paper.
You can see the beautiful butterflies up close on this box.
The unicorn pudgie on this Popcorn box is on a wobbler so it moves!
I layered on Razzleberry card stock on top of the Kiwi for contrast.
But, you can also use this die set for card making! I paired these gorgeous butterflies with the Froggy.
I created some cascading hearts with the Umbrella set.
Be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration!