Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fancy That and Wonderful Windmill Online Class

Hi there! It is Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I recently had some fun with Gingersnap card stock, Fancy That die set and the Wonderful Windmill Online Class Stamp set from The Stamps of Life and colored pencils.
I stamped the large tulip from the Wonderful Windmill class stamp set. I colored my tulips in with white and then added some pink. I love how forgiving colored pencils can be. To me, there is no wrong or right way to use them, you just get to color and have fun! I added the Thank you from the Fancy That set. The small dragonfly is part of the Dragonfly and Flower A2 card set.
On my second card I kept my tulip mostly white with a bit of green. I added Thank you again from the Fancy That set. This set of 10 dies includes five sentiments with coordinating shadow dies: Happy Birthday, Happy Retirement, Happy Anniversary, Fancy That, and Thank You.
I also created another card using Gingersnap card stock and the Background4bees. I stamped the hexagon shaped background and filled it in with bees from Bee4me. I  colored them all in with yellow and white.
I added a pot from the Succulents die set and stamped a bee on it. I filled it with Shabby Chic flowers. The sentiment die comes from Fancy That.
Be sure to stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for inspiration!