Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tortie2stamp and Moretorties2stamp

Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am so happy to share Tortie2stamp, the newest club set from The Stamps of Life. Stephanie Barnard, the owner of The Stamps of Life, hit it out of the park with this fun set!
There are two companion stamp sets: Moretorties2stamp and Words4tortie.
Circle Flip It Card
I used my die cutting machine to create my card base from Spearmint card stock. I added a couple of turtles and some puffy mirror hearts.
Here is a look at the inside of the card. I stamped my sentiment with Black Archival ink on a Candy Scallop Circle die cut.
Pocket Banner Turtle Card
die cut two pieces from my Pocket Banner set and added that to patterned paper. I die cut and colored a turtle from Moretorties2stamp.
Here is a look at the inside. I stamped one more turtle and colored it with my markers.
Island Turtle Card
I inked up my background using Sky and Kiwi ink pads. I stamped and die cut the tree from Island2visit. I stamped birds and clouds from Lighthouse2stamp. I added the large turtle, a W circle and a trio of dandelions.
Be sure to visit the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for more inspiration!