Saturday, May 2, 2020

Wonderful Windmill Online Class

Hi there! This is Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing a few cards I made using the stamps and dies from the Wonderful Windmill Online Class from The Stamps of Life. This class is now on Pre-Order so you can still purchase it.
On my first card, I used the Grid stencil for my background. I stamped a tree from Leaves4fall on top of that. I decided to create a fall card by adding some pumpkins and leaves!
The class includes a limited edition Windmill fold it. You can have it fixed on your card or you can make it move by adding a brad and a little Adhesive foam. It is a lot of fun!
I used the Grid stencil that is included in the kit to stencil my windmill. I just love those tiny tulips at the bottom.
Here is a picture of the Windmill standing up:
There is also a large tulip stamp and die in the Windmill class kit. It is so pretty! I used the Grid stencil on Blue Jay and layered a trio onto a piece of patterned paper.
Be sure to check out the Wonderful Windmill Online class HERE!