Friday, June 19, 2020

Gnomes2stamp 4th of July

Hi there! This is Crafting with Katherine on the blog today.
I am sharing a video featuring Gnomes2stamp from The Stamps of Life. I was inspired by some gnome statues I saw recently.

I had a lot of fun with this one! I stamped and colored my gnomes with my Stamps of Life Markers, specifically I used Blueberry, Strawberry, Gingersnap and Cloud.
I cut my card base from the Rounded Corner Step Up card and added the layering pieces from patterned paper.
You can see in the video how I changed my Gnomes to celebrate the 4th of July. I stamped my sentiments from Fireworks4squirrel and added some firework glitter stars from the Fireworks4squirrel die set.
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the Gallery at The Stamps of Life for tons of ideas!
You can follow me here for more inspiration: