Monday, September 28, 2020

Calling all Card Makers!

 

Let's talk about the TSOL CARD KIT!!!
If you're not already part of our Card Kit family you've got to give it a try... you'll LOVE it!

Here's a look at the September Kit.... Check out all the color coordinated card making goodies! AND the kits even coordinate with the club set each month!
You need ideas and inspiration... Our team provides lots of ideas to get you creating every month! 
*Idea cards in every kit!
*Stephanie's fun monthly recap video HERE
*Design Team Member Katherine's unboxing video HERE
*Design Team Member Lisa's 10 cards 1 Kit video HERE
*The TSOL gallery for everyone to post in HERE


You need value... check this out!
*Every kit has a value of over 65.00!
*Shipping is always included, no hidden fees!
*If you're already a Die Hard Club Member you'll save an add'l $5 on your card kit subscription!

You like freebies... we include those too!
*Get a Free Stamp Set and Free Die Set as a joining bonus!
*Ken is clearing out the warehouse and including 2 Free dies every month for the rest of 2020!
*3-4 times a year you will get a special freebie from Stephanie!

Don't let another month slip by, join today and we'll get your kit on the way!!!

Join HERE now!

Still on the fence? Here's what our club members are saying!

From DaphneReceived my card kit in Oregon. Thank you Ken for the freebies of pineapple set and the word “ happiness”. I know I’m going to love the pineapple set. And the card kit is my absolute favorite...well last months birds I thought they were my favorites! Thank you TSOL for all your products.

From JulieWoo Hoo!!! My first TSOL card kit just arrived! It's time to play .Who wants to join me? 

From Miriam: I just love how everything coordinates in the kit! And I LOVE cutting out the pre-colored images in the paper pad... talk about a time saver! Thanks for putting together such a fun kit every month!

Happy Stamping!