Monday, October 26, 2020

Holly4Christmas & Triple Circle Slimline Drop In

 Hi there! It's Crafting with Katherine on the blog today!

Today I am revisiting an older set from The Stamps of Life called Holly4Christmas. This wonderful stamp set is great for Christmas card making. I also used the new Triple Circle Slimline Drop in die on a couple of the cards.

Using my Triple circle Slimline drop in die, I cut a piece of Powdered Sugar card stock and stamped the string of lights at the the top and bottom of my paper. I colored with markers and then layered in Cranberry circles. I cut the smaller circles from Ocean and stamped my ornaments from Holly4Christmas and heat embossed them with silver. I finished it off with a few sequins and added it to my Slimline card base.

For my second card, I stamped a piece of Cranberry card stock with the light string from Holly4Christmas. I added some glitter glue to each lightbulb and let it dry. Then I cut a Tag from Kiwi card stock and stamped the large sentiment. All around the tag I stamped some holly leaves and added gingham ribbon. I attached all this to a Green Apple Card base.

For my final card, I created another slimline card. While I was making my first card with the Triple Circle Slimline drop in die I couldn’t decide my color scheme – can anyone relate?? So I ended up with a lot of extra circles.

Instead of recycling them, I decided to create a background by adding them in a random pattern onto Powdered Sugar Card stock. I adhered the Christmas die cut as well as the banners to complete this slimline card. It turned out to be fun and modern and great way to reuse your scraps!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to check out The Stamps of Life for more information!

Follow me here:

Blog: Crafting with Katherine

YouTube: Crafting with Katherine

Instagram: Crafting with Katherine

Pinterest: Crafting with Katherine

Facebook: Crafting with Katherine